Saturday, November 3, 2007

Milestones and Sistagirl Shout Out

OMG! (Yeah, like so cliche!) We are homeowners!!! My baby and I recently bought a lovely little house and everyday I feel like a kid at Christmas! We have space now, a front and back yard, and now we just need time to put all of our stuff away.

I met a young sista recruiting members for the Campaign for Human Rights, and I want to shout out to the Philly native with her beautiful Sisterlocks. She told me that she was suprised that I knew what Sisterlocks were--sounds like we've still got work to do! Miss Danielle has been transitioning for a while now, with a few inches of relaxed hair left. As an OSU student, she's doing good work for herself and the community, and she's cute! I feel so proud!--Go 'head Danielle!

No comments: