Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Welcome to the PeloSutra, your ticket to my hair (and life!) journey. I have been chemical-free since February 2003, and loving it ever since.

On this blog, I will share my experiences and resources regarding healthy, natural hair with you. I will also share healthy-living tips as I discover and evaluate them. I hope that you will share your knowledge with me, to continue the Napptural Community's growth.

My first goal is to have Napptural Living Parties in the Central Ohio area by the beginning of the new year, complete with product swaps and great food.

Ultimately, this blog is an homage to sistas like my mother, Motown Girl, and Roshini who still show us how our beautiful napps can never be too 'ruff!

1 comment:

jcc said...

Hey, girl,

Both you and your hair look great. You must have really latched on to something worthwhile. Keep up the good work and let me hear from you and the big R. Kuddos to him, too. All that's left is to get our forces together to move jjs from the "Hot and Muggy" to the "Cool and Clear."

Love you lots,

jcc